English homework

on 5/08/2012 02:16:00 PM in
   I'm sitting now on my chair, just in front of the monitor and I'm thinking about what I can write in my blog. Will this be something special for me or someone else or just another gray heap of thoughts and words like so many that can be found in public space. 
   My boxes are growling right now a new viking metal band. This epic music excites my mind and takes me far away in time when bravery was not an empty sound, when lands were undescovered and man was surrounded with a fog of mysthic and fear, when justice and life of simple men where just a matter of warlord's power and strength. 
   But I believe these thoughts completly lack any kind of interest from a potential reader so I'm moving on another way.
   When I got home after office I took a walk(I'm living not so far from the office building, about 20-30 minutes) and I tasted a little pice of nature beauty. I've smelt the flowers of accacia and admired the trees in green fashion. Fortunately there are still many trees in that part of the city where I'm living. During spring this is felt much stronger than during other seasons because You have opportunity to see, to live within nature reborn. Every day people lose their ability to be impressed by simple things that are so many around us and can make us happy or healty spiritually. I remember now that during my walk I thought how brilliant a simple tree or flower, or green carpet can rape You from this life full of empty illusions and hard experiences that lead to the logical final without any kind of rest or turn arround just to find something true valued, something blessed and eternal.
   When I'm starting to philosophy like this I'm totally losing my thoughts beause they are like an avalance, like a billion of bees from diferent families that are talking each its language without caring if they are understooded by others or not. It's like an iresistible wish to breathe being under water for a long time. 
   That's why I have no idea what I should write in my blog and should I do this for real because maybe this is just kind of "vanitas vanitatum et omnia vanitum", I don't know what to say, maybe it's just too late and I'm too tired for something good and special. According to a great variety of opportunities to express Your thoughts I may for sure post my conversation with myself because I think that most of activities in public network are related to people's isolation and loneliness. We are children of newest times and most of us are lonely or despaired that's why I'm looking to different pseudo social phenomena in the network like to endless attepmpts to be part of something good or bad, without mattering, and escape or hide from loneliness. Being behind of a network activity like blog, or forum or whatether else is in fact a way to cheat yourself and be lookalike in a big family, in which, anyway, nobody doesn't care for the faith of its members.
   I think this is it, I left a bounch of nonsense that excides quarter of A4 page that is close enough for my work; maybe tomorrow I'll be more optimistic...
So long, if somebody was present...

Технологии Blogger.

Copyright © 2012 Чердачек Drakkart'a All rights reserved.